PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS
Anyone in business today wouldn’t think twice about insuring their business against loss from fire or theft. However, there are many other circumstances that can have damaging and lasting consequences for your business. Indeed, without the right kind of protection, your business, even your family’s finances, could be in financial ruin.
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING:
- How would your business survive if one of your key employees or shareholders became seriously ill or died suddenly?
- If your business partner died what would happen to their share of the business?
- How would you feel about a shareholder’s family joining your business if he died suddenly?
- If you died what would happen to your share of the business?
- Are your spouse/children in a position to take your place in the business?
- How will your family survive financially?
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Many problems can arise for a business when a partner or key employee is out of the picture due to death or serious illness. Some of these problems could be alleviated with adequate financial planning to provide the funds to allow options and choices to be made by all parties.
Arranging adequate Business Protection Insurance is the only way to ensure that the necessary funds will end up in the right hands at the right time, in a cost efficient manner, to ensure the continuity and survival of the business.
Ensuring the survival of your business, either when you pass it on to your children, or in the event of a partner dying, requires careful planning. MG Financial Solutions can help you put together an arrangement to suit your Business Protection needs which will ensure the continued success and profitability of your business.